Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.
My mom and daughter always buy double chocolate chips cookies to eat. I finally made some homemade ones for them and they both loved them! I’m more of a regular chocolate chip cookie person, but I really liked these too.
Make sure you refrigerate your dough, otherwise cookies will be flat.
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup dutch cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 10 tablespoons soft butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups chocolate chips or chunks
- In small bowl combine flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and soda. Set aside.
- In large bowl cream butter and sugars together, add in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture and then chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. degres and scoop 2" rounds of dough onto cookies sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 mins.