No Chocolate Chip Cookies aka Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Chocolate Chips.
Call it what you want, chocolate chip-less cookies, chocolate chip cookies without chocolate chips, non chocolate cookies, no chocolate chip cookies, etc. This chocolate chip cookie recipe works out good if you have some non chocolate lovers in your house and want to make cookies to please both. We actually make them all the time, we split the cookie batter in half and make some with chocolate chips and some without. I know it is hard to believe but not everyone likes chocolate so this recipe works out perfect.
I made pretty large cookies using a 2.5 tablespoon cookie scoop so the recipe only made about 20 cookies but if you make smaller cookies it will make more.
- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F. degrees.
- Cream butter & sugars together using an electric mixer.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, salt, and baking soda until well combined.
- Scoop into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are just starting to brown.
post contains amazon affiliate link.