Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes.
Oven Roasted Baby Potatoes make a great side dish with dinner. I served these last night with some Honey Mustard Chicken Wraps. I rarely buy those cute little bags of baby potatoes but when I do I love to make oven roasted potatoes with them. I bought my bag of potatoes at Aldi and it was a weird size, it was about 2.75 lbs. They were so small that I only had to cut them in half length wise to use them.
I coated them with olive oil, pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Your preferences might be different so feel free to change the ingredient amounts or add parsley, etc.
- 2-3 lbs small baby potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to preference)
- ½ teaspoon pepper (or to preference)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 F. degrees.
- Cut potatoes into 1-1.5" pieces, (I just cut each potato in half).
- Place potatoes, oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a bowl and toss ingredients together (I used a spoon to mix it all up).
- Spread potatoes onto a baking sheet that has a rim.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until desired tenderness in reached, you can check for tenderness by pricking one with a fork or knife.
Leave a Comment