Copycat Chick-fil-a Chicken Salad Sandwich.
We love Chick-fil-a, and I always used to get the chicken salad sandwich when we would go there. I was so bummed when they discontinued it a few years ago! I found this recipe and I make this ALL the time. My whole family loves it.
You have to make this in a food processor!
- 3 Grilled Chicken Breasts cut into 1" cubes
- 2 stalks celery cut into 1" pieces
- ⅓ cup sweet pickle relish
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 hard boiled eggs peeled and cool
- Wheat Bread and lettuce
- Put chicken, celery, relish and mayo in food processor. Process for 5 seconds. Add and egg process for 5 seconds, repeat with the second egg. If you have any large chunks remaining pulse a few times. If its a little dry try adding a spoonful of relish juice or a spoonful of mayo.
- Serve on wheat bread with lettuce.