Sugar Cookies Made with Oil, Dairy Free.
Soft dairy free sugar cookies made with oil instead of butter. Great for those who eat dairy free or have a dairy allergy.
You want to flatten the cookie dough balls with the bottom of a glass or the palm of your hand to about 1/4″ thick.
Recipe is a small batch, makes about 15 cookies. Double the recipe if you want a large batch. Made 1 cookie sheet of cookies.
Dairy Free Sugar cookies! Made without dairy. No butter or weird ingredients.
- 1 large egg
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup + 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Sprinkles for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F. degrees.
- In a mixing bowl add: egg, oil, vanilla, and sugar together and mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Scoop cookie dough by the heaping tablespoon and roll into a ball or use a cookie scoop and place on ungreased cookie sheet about 3" apart.
- Take the bottom of a glass and flatten each cookie to about ¼" thick.
- Top with sprinkles or sugar if desired.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until edges are just starting to turn golden brown.