Bubble Bread From Scratch No Knead.
Homemade Bubble Bread from scratch with no knead dough recipe. Makes little pull apart bread that looks like mini dinner rolls. Soft. Fluffy. No knead recipe. Easy. I made 25 mini rolls aka bubbles of bread but you could make them smaller and make more.
No knead dough means you just mix it up in a bowl with a spoon then cover and let rise.
After rising you cut dough into little pieces and roll into balls.
Give them a little space on the baking sheet to rise. Photo on the left is before rise, photo on the right is after rise.
Makes about 25 little rolls depending on the size you make them.
- 1 teaspoon yeast (quick active, instant)
- ½ cup warm milk
- 1¼ cups all purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon butter, softened
- (milk for brushing the tops, optional)
- Little sticky.
- Add ingredients to a mixing bowl in the order listed.
- Stir ingredients together until ball of dough forms. (You may need to add a little more flour or milk if it is not coming together to form a ball. The dough will be a little sticky).
- Cover loosely and let rise 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- On a lightly floured surface roll dough to form a rectangle, about 10x8".
- Cut into approximately 25 pieces. Roll into balls and place on greased cookie sheet or a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Let rise 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 325 F. degrees.
- Brush tops with milk before baking.
- Bake at 325 F. degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter after baking, if desired.
Leave a Comment