Old Fashioned Blueberry Muffins.
This is an easy classic blueberry muffin recipe. You can use fresh or frozen blueberries. Feel free to use regular or course sugar to sprinkle on top of the batter.
- 1½ cups flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- sugar for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 400 F. degrees. Grease or line muffin pan.
- Combine, flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. Mix in oil, egg, vanilla and milk. Gently fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups ¾ of the way full. Sprinkle the batter with ⅛ teaspoon of sugar on each cup.
- Bake at 400 F. degrees for 19-25 mins.