Loaded Oreo Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Soft thick loaded chocolate chip cookies with Oreo cookies for a cookies and cream flavor plus we added Reese’s Pieces candies! This is our families favorite go to chocolate chip cookie recipe. We use this recipe as a base to make all our favorite thick chocolate chip style cookies.
Recipe makes about 16 large cookies or 2 cookie sheets of cookies. I used a cookie scoop (amazon affiliate) that was about 2.5 Tablespoons in size.
If you want the cookies to turn out extra thick vs thinner then make sure to use semi-cold butter when you mix the dough or refrigerate the balls of dough for about 20 minutes before putting them in the oven to bake. What is semi-cold butter? I personally take the butter directly out of the fridge and microwave it in a bowl for about 10-14 seconds, this warms it up enough to mix it with my mixer but no so much that it is soft.
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup salted butter (2 stick) semi cold*
- ¾ cup + 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup Reese's Pieces
- 4-5 Oreo's broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 F. degrees. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Use an electric mixer to cream brown sugar, sugar, & semi cold butter*(you want the butter to be a little cold, I took mine from the frig, microwaved it for 10-14 seconds, cut it into pieces then added it to the bowl).
- Add eggs & vanilla, mix.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, & salt together. Add to the creamed butter/sugar. Beat with mixer until everything is mixed in.
- Stir in chocolate chips, Reese's Pieces and Oreos.
- Scoop 2½ tablespoons of cookie dough into a ball (golf ball sized) & drop onto greased cookie sheet. (I used a large cookie scoop/ice cream scoop). Don't touch the dough with your hands or it will warm it up too much. If you want to use your hands then you will need to place the cookie sheet in the frig for 20 min. before baking so the cookies don't go flat.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the edges are just starting to brown.
Leave a Comment