Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp.
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp is a classic summer recipe for our family that we make every year. Our grandma always grew rhubarb in her backyard garden and we loved to make this dessert recipe with it.
This is one of my favorite early summer desserts! I love strawberry and rhubarb together. It is such a great combo.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3-4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3-4 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter soft
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 9x13 pan.
- In a large bowl, mix white sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, strawberries, and rhubarb. Place the mixture in baking dish.
- Mix 1½ cups flour, brown sugar, butter, and oats until crumbly. Put on top of the rhubarb and strawberry mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until crisp and lightly browned.