Chocolate Devil’s Food Cupcakes.
I had bought a cake mix awhile back and then found this recipe and thought I would give it a try. Super easy recipe, and they are so yummy, great cupcakes!!! I made this for my friends birthday, so I did a variety of frosting on them.
- 1 box of devil's food cake mix 15 oz
- 1 box of chocolate pudding 3.9 oz
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line muffin pan.
- In large bowl mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chips, once combined mix in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop mixture into lined pan ¾ of the way. I like to use a cookie scoop, it's a little less messy.
- Bake for 20-25 mins. Take a toothpick and make sure it comes out clean, then it's done.
- Cool and frost