Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (Flourless Gluten Free)
Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies do not contain flour making this recipe flourless and also gluten free as long as your oats are marked gluten free and the rest of the ingredient labels as well. This recipe makes soft chewy large cookies.
This recipe is technically my base recipe for Monster Cookies but I omitted the candy M&Ms to make them peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies instead. I also make these as just peanut butter oatmeal cookies and omit the chocolate chips sometimes as well.
I scoop the cookies and roll them into about 2″ round balls then I flatten them down about halfway with the palm of my hand or the bottom of a glass. You could also use a large cookie scoop if you have one. The recipe makes about 24 large cookies. You can cut the recipe in half if you want to make a smaller batch.
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ cup soft butter
- 1½ cups peanut butter (regular or chunky)
- 4¼ cups oats (quick)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. degrees
- In large bowl mix eggs, sugars, vanilla, soda, butter, peanut butter and oats. Then add chocolate chips and mix.
- Scoop large balls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet. About 2 inch around, then take the back of a spoon and give them a small squish.
- Bake for 11-13 mins.