My daughter was begging to make these cakes in a mug. We decided to have a cook off, she found a recipes and I found a recipe. Her cake was way better than mine!! So here is her recipe.
This was super easy to make, no mess. Just make sure you let it cool a bit before you eat it because it’s hot!!
Make sure you use a large mug, otherwise it will bubble over and make a mess in your microwave. Don’t overcook, 90 seconds and it’s done.
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon soft cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- In LARGE 12 ounces or more mug (microwave safe), add flour, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder mix with fork. Add milk, oil and vanilla, mix with fork until smooth. Stir in chips.
- Microwave on hight for 90 seconds, you may see a little liquid on the edges but let it sit for at least 5 mins. and it will be fine.
- While cake is cooling, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together, put on top of cake and eat!