Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies.
My aunt Debbie used to make these when I was a kid. I had totally forgotten about them until now, I forgot how good they are! These make big thick cookies with a soft center with lots of flavor.
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour and baking soda in small bowl.
- In large bowl mix butter, sugars, pudding and vanilla. Slowly stir in four mixture, then add chocolate chips.
- Drop large tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 9-12 mins.